Friday, February 11, 2011

Official Bostob Marathon Jacket

A few thoughts ....

I've done to me in recent days, many thought, as it should go here. The sample garment workers Stiftui of my really wonderful things have conjured up. When I look at myself and elsewhere in Dawanda the Ebooks, then I have to tell me my instructions, I could easily make money.
Now to me is the question: Do I want this at all?
With the music I've been doing my favorite hobby into a profession, I also would like to sew? When I think about it
I really do not want that. Earn money, stress, have deadlines. No.
I'd like to continue my patterns therefore provide free . Life is not all business, but also of giving. And it gives me more pleasure than business.
What does me a lot more than money nachzunähen is your appreciation and joy my things.
I am really looking as Punch, when someone has just started to sew and a spell on my supervision a beautiful piece of work.
So here again a challenge to all who use my instructions. Let me share it! Send me photos, write to the respective manuals comments, what you found helpful or if you have to improve something, so that I can develop myself.
So I will make in the next few days, the instructions for the Stiftui on my blog - for free - just for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment