Friday, February 18, 2011

18 Year Old Birthdaypoems

Blogvorstellung Part 1

I did not expect so many readers to join in! Here are my favorites among the entire blog:) I think that the newcomers have of course a little harder, I make this again for your own personal blog idea!

This blog has really impressed me. The ideas and especially the implementation of the photos I like super good, and the two shown above are by no means all of the really beautiful Images. One can only say: A really successful (photo) blog! <3

Although this is a blog with readers already muuuch, yet at least (!) Worth a visit! I think there are no bloggers blogging so often (in a positive sense), it is therefore never boring;)


Very nice blog, with the ever Oufits my taste treffen.Ich do not know really what I blog about Darias to write, but he is definitely one of my favorites:)

short and sweet: a nice blog with nice outfits, a cute layout and nice lyrics! Especially the way how to do their "shopping yields liked photographed extremely well for me: D

And the last blog that has made it into the Top 5 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment