Friday, February 18, 2011

600cc Dune Buggies For Sale

The Euheule that Euheule ...

..... Takes boiling off with Deheuhele, fidelalala, fidelalalalala. Sing to my son 22 months old all day. The melody of the bird wedding is already really easy to recognize. Suitable additonally a Raglanpulli with owl. I have the first time raglan knit top and find it soooo great! You have really only knit stitches right, sew the pieces together and not later, the parts necessary later extended without any problem.
I have worked for the guidance of this great page . Although I had to unravel a few times until I had at the beginning of the hang, but then it was super cool and fast.
The sweatshirt is made of knitted wool socks and later embroidered with Merino. The pattern I designed myself.


The sweater is a little big, but next year is winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment