Friday, February 4, 2011

Milena Velba Chupando Polla

Another Cheetai

I of my beautiful Sling still had a bit left over. Since the cloth so beautiful I think I realized that it still has to emerge Mei Tai. Sorry, but there were only 60cm after washing. So it has just have served for a back panel. I had some time ago on Ebay cheap and extra to sew a black Hoppe Sling (Model Town) purchased. So I then made the rest. Therefore not justified by the headrest, the black so I have dominated the headrest still decorated with the remains, applied and embroidered.
front
The back is suitable for men only with a simple application (according to my instructions). Actually, he is all black, I had to turn up just a bit, so you still see the contours.
Here again the application in detail.
The embroidery on the front. This time I used embroidery thread and make it shine better.
Once a close-up ...
And a flower.
The Cheetai was sutured to this Ebook. I installed a bridge and a neck reduction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment