Monday, January 17, 2011

What Do Women Wear Lounging Around The House

Baby Boom - and finally, girls!

come here just a few girls to the world. A colleague of my husband has given birth a few days ago. I've even taken the liberty and something made to order for the girl (if you ever have the opportunity).
put the moment I sew in a real flow. The so fun! The fabric combination you know already of these girls combined which are currently the only suitable girl Nicky I have.
In the pockets I have cursed spite Stylefix. The dotted fabric is so thin and moves like that.
With Blümchenapplis (the Next time I should do but before you sew)
For the cuffs I cursed quite a bit. The overall size is 62, as encountered in such a thing to its limits. I find them but so cute.
With witty red seam zipper. I was just very sad, because I have no color matching as had, but now I find him great.
Because it is such a Mini-Baby I'm blind and the end of the zipper, so that really expresses nothing.
Fits Thats has to ne-pocket Thila
I had been in the last two from the same fabric combination cut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment