Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wedding Untucked Dress Shirt Look

Ga Ga , ooh la la .


L1000665


more pictures, but unfortunately not great quality!
Here again my Lady Gaga-look glasses that I found on Ebay. Unfortunately, only the folding glasses tinted, which looked pretty stupid, so I got the glasses painted spur of the moment: D You might see some of you that I'm wearing wedges, so: No, I do not wear to school and actually not even in my spare time : D Except for the Jeffrey Campbell wedges everything is from H & M, but the jewelry is either Lazyoaf or UO. xxx

Translation: More pictures but no good quality Here are my. Lady Gaga glasses i found on Ebay .On the 1th picture i'm wearing wedges ,but I don't wear them for school e.t.c . The rest of my outfit is H&M ,till jewelry (UO/Lazyoaf) and Jeffrey Campbell wedges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment