Friday, January 14, 2011

Excessive Nausea Is That A Pms Symptom

knit sweater

I knit almost only socks. I can now stricken blind. The is important because we have a home theater and I almost look at the film only in the evening knitting. For my sweet time but I have ventured on a sweater. He's even become very quickly finished. So a bigger knitting project threatens to become increasingly the UFO with me. I used wool socks, I like the colors and the wool is robust so beautiful and great wash leaves. The hood is unfortunately a bit too small, it was intended only as a decoration anyway.
time I have used jersey buttons and find it but it looks great! Snaps are in fact not at all because the knitted fabric is too loose. The buttons look really nice and simple from noble. There


A sleepy sun-wearing image is too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment