Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sally's Beauty Supply Hair Extensions Fredericton

We have solved .... EDIT !!!!!!!!! Other winners

and has won this time
the number 43

Tina!

The winners of the Advent calendar door I ran.
I have to see for the first time where I think our button anywhere.
have indeed been through a few girls ;-))

Greetings

Fae

Sooooooooooooooooooo ....
you want to win something?
because I had some other doors for the Advent Calendar ....

to win:

No. 4 - Little Heller
No. 17 - Chocolait
No. 19 - Avera
No. 25 - sally b.
27 - doreen
No. 46 - Paula
No. 47 - PREACTIVE
No. 52 - Seija
No. 63 - Tinka
No. 65 - Linne
No. 77 - Tanya's All kinds
No. 82 - solevicke
No. 83 - Star Dance
No. 84 - Sabrina

One is left ... and this goes to Scotland
(I confess, as an old fan of this beautiful country, I am happy already quite bad!)
No. 50 - shippymolkfred
So, now I just need the address! As always, please contact fee0201@msn.com
Greetings
Fae

0 comments:

Post a Comment